The Hans Urs von Balthasar Foundation is a Swiss Foundation under the auspices of the nation’s Interior Ministry.
The goal of the foundation is to preserve and promote the spread of the philosophical, theological, and literary work of Hans Urs von Balthasar, in particular by:
Contributions and Donations
- In cooperation with the Community of St. John, supporting all activities which serve the collection, maintenance, and evaluation of this heritage and making it as accessible to the public as possible.
- Promoting works by and on Hans Urs von Balthasar by providing scholarships and funding publications.
- Setting up a network for international correspondents and friends, also in ecumenical interests.
- Providing advice and assistance with the planned construction of the archives.
For the realization of its purpose, the foundation depends on your contributions and donations. Donations are tax deductible.
Bank Account Information:
Luzerner Kantonalbank AG, Pilatusstrasse 12, CH-6003 Luzern
in favor of Hans Urs von Balthasar-Stiftung
account CHF (Swiss Francs): IBAN-no.: CH60 0077 8209 4151 2200 1
account EURO: IBAN-no.: CH60 0077 8209 4151 2200 2
SWIFT/BIC: LUKBCH2260A Members of the Board of the Foundation
- Prof. Dr.theol. Markus Schulze SAC (President)
- Prof. Dr.phil. Dr.theol.h.c. Alois M. Haas (Honorary President)
- Cornelia Capol + (Honorary Member)
- Dr.iur. Andreas Henrici (Honorary Member)
- Dr.theol. Urban Fink-Wagner (Vice-President)
- lic.iur.&MTh Marco Schmid (Secretary)
- Claudia Müller (Archive Hans Urs von Balthasar)
- mag.art. Anton N. Schmid
- Dr.phil. Reto Stampfli
- dipl.theol. Bruno Gmür